Comics, Marvel Comics, Comic Book News, Marvel Comics Characters, Comic Book Movie News, Comic Book Publishers, Comic Book Artists, Comic Book Movies
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
X-Men Origins: Wolverine seems to be getting the big PR push now.
The trailer is online now ( you can see it here) and next years release (May 1st, 2009) seems to be going full steam.
At least Fox hopes so.
X-Men Origins: Magneto has been put on hold until they see how well the Wolverine movie does.
I like the main cast.....
Hugh Jackman as Logan / Wolverine (of course), Liev Schreiber as Victor Creed / Sabretooth ( Okay, I thought Tyler Mane was an impressive visual Sabretooth, but could he pull off a whole movie?), Danny Huston as William Stryker (Not Brian Cox from the original movie. I guess the CGI would have been too time consuming), Lynn Collins as Kayla Silver Fox ( I would have preferred Michelle Monaghan but that didn't work out), Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson / Deadpool (I'm the one person on the Internet that likes Ryan Reynolds), Taylor Kitsch as Remy LeBeau / Gambit ( Don't know a lot about Taylor but his Gambit looks good in the trailer), Kevin Durand as Frederick J. Dukes / The Blob (is that CGI or makeup? Either way it looks good).
So without actually seeing the movie, I'll have to just go with how it looks visually.
And visually it looks really good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
My favorite incarnation of the Marvel's mutant southern belle was in X-Men: The Animated Series in the 1990s. Lenore Zann pretty much r...
-
Mary Louise Dahl, aka Baby Doll, is a fictional villain in the Batman universe, invented exclusively for the original animated series. Aliso...
-
Bloody Mary is a New God of Apokolips in the DC Comics universe. A member of the junior Female Furies, Bloody Mary is an energy vampire that...
-
How can you go wrong if you are the incredibly hot daughter of Batman and Catwoman? Well you can't. But that wont stop DC from messing...
-
A superheroine that's kind of overlooked. Gorgeous, red-haired, able to go toe to toe with Superman and one of the few superheroes that...
-
In X-Men: Apocalypse we got a younger version of Jean Grey / Phoenix portrayed by Sophie Turner. And we even got a hint of Dark Phoenix ag...
-
Yeah we all know that Tala Ashe as Zari Adrianna Tomaz on Legends of Tomorrow is Isis. I guess they just can't use that name now becaus...
-
Original TV 'Catwoman': Angelina Jolie Would Be Perfect in the Part Julie Newmar, who starred as the Catwoman in the original "...
-
DC Comics took a beloved comic book character, Barbara Gordon aka Batgirl, crippled her, then had her rise from the ashes as Oracle. She be...
-
As some of you might know, I have a board for Comic Book Kingdom on Pinterest. There really is a lot of comic book related activity there, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment