Yes I finally got around to watching "Justice League: War".
And yes I know it took me long enough.
I liked it.
It wasn't "Under The Red Hood" or "Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox" by any means.
But I hope the Justice League live action movie is at least similar to this.
Read More Here:
Justice League: War Review
http://www.bubblews.com/news/2872049-justice-league-war-review
Comics, Marvel Comics, Comic Book News, Marvel Comics Characters, Comic Book Movie News, Comic Book Publishers, Comic Book Artists, Comic Book Movies
Saturday, April 5, 2014
Justice League: War - DC Universe Animated Original Movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
My favorite incarnation of the Marvel's mutant southern belle was in X-Men: The Animated Series in the 1990s. Lenore Zann pretty much r...
-
I know I hated this new cartoon from the getgo. They lied when they said that "Avengers Assemble" would be a continuation of the v...
-
By sabrebIade Awesome picture of Power Girl from the cover of JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #9 by Alex Ross. Heck, Alex Ross is just plain awe...
-
In X-Men: Apocalypse we got a younger version of Jean Grey / Phoenix portrayed by Sophie Turner. And we even got a hint of Dark Phoenix ag...
-
You know with the rumors of getting Tom Welling to play Superman on Supergirl...this shot from Smallville kept popping into my head. Wouldn...
-
Silk Spectre (or I guess Silk Spectres?) from the Watchmen. Two of the hottest superheroines to grace the big screen so far. Yeah I know t...
-
Mary Louise Dahl, aka Baby Doll, is a fictional villain in the Batman universe, invented exclusively for the original animated series. Aliso...
-
Kitty Pryde aka Ariel aka Sprite aka Shadowcat was created in 1980 by the X-Men dream team, John Byrne and Chris Claremont. Kitty has b...
-
O Captain! My Captain! You're dead : "So long, Steve Rogers, we hardly knew ye. Steve Rogers, of course, is the civilian identity o...
-
Bernadeth is a New God of Apokolips in the DC Comics universe. Leader of Granny Goodness' personal warriors,the Female Furies,Bernadeth ...


No comments:
Post a Comment