Friday, May 21, 2010

Superman in Smallville

Well I was going to start this out by presenting the opening clip for the Smallville season 9 finale last week.
But when I went to YouTube to get it, I was given the customary :

"This video contains content from Warner Bros. Entertainment, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

Way to promote the show guys!
Seeing what was possibly one of the best Smallville openings ever wouldn't bring in any fans would it?
I mean, they were stealing the whole show right?
Not just giving a teaser that would maybe get more people to watch, or catch up on what they have missed to get to this point.

Now that I'm done with my tirade, I have to admit, the opening of the season finale was as "squee-worthy" as Absolute Justice.
If you recorded it and can do a high quality stop, frame by frame, you actually get to see The Man of Steel himself save a plane.

Over at the IMDb Smallville message board, SaintSpidey67-El posted a stop frame image captured from the plane save (click on the picture for the full size version)...



So thanks to SaintSpidey67-El for making like Superman and saving the day!

No comments:

Popular Posts