Thursday, September 23, 2010

Smallville Season 10

Superman - Smallville - the CW

For all it's up and downs, I have hung in there with Smallville and it finally looks like that it's paying off.
Hey, it only took ten years.
I loved last season (season 9), and this final season could be even better.
I say "could" because I have seen Smallville really fumble the ball more than once.

Yeah I know that Smallville goes way off Superman canon, but a long time ago I accepted this as an alternate reality Superman story, so I really dont have a problem with the show.

But this season looks promising with a ton of guest stars including...

Michael Shanks as Hawkman
Sahar Biniaz as Hawkgirl
Bradley Stryke as Deadshot
The return of Aquaman (Alan Ritchson)
The return of Kara/Supergirl (Laura Vandervoort)
Erica Cerra (as Isis?)
Darkseid (?)
Lex Luthor (?)
A great "stunt cast" with Terri Hatcher as Lois Lane's mother

...and many more.

And I'm guessing we will finally get to see Clark put on the red and blue suit, probably in the last few seconds of the series finale.





Smallville Season 10, posted to http://comic-kingdom.blogspot.com/ on September 23rd, 2010

No comments:

Popular Posts