Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fantastic Four Reboot


I heard about this in a really cool way.....
Jessica Alba told me.....LOL
No.
Really.
She did.

Exclusive: Fantastic Four is Getting the Boot...a Reboot that is

IESB's has heard word around town is Fantastic Four over at 20th Century Fox is gearing up for a reboot.
With Daredevil already getting the once over and Planet of the Apes also in the running for a new start with a prequel in the works Fantastic Four is joining the reboot gang.
The two films previously released never really caught on with the fans and the studio is reportedly looking to completely retool, recast and recrew the franchise. This means no Tim Story, no Iaon, no Julian (thank the maker, he never sat well with me as Dr. Doom), no Chris, no Chiklis and no Jessica.
You can read the full article here

Of course I'm sad Jessica won't be in it.
But I had already read that Chris Evans said there wouldn't be a sequel.
At least with him in it.

But how is rebooting a movie that soon after the original gonna work out?
Fantastic Four came out in 2005.
4: Rise of the Silver Surfer came out in 2007.

The Hulk came out in 2003, but it was a single movie with no sequel and they didnt release the "reboot" till 2008.
I don't know, maybe they waited long enough.
I wish them luck.
Even though I really didn't have a problem with the first two movies other than the way they did Doom

No comments:

Popular Posts